Monday, February 13, 2012

{Baby Shower} Jungle Theme for Baby Austin

Jenny is an amazing mother to two little twin boys. She already has her hands full, and she has a baby on the way! Austin Thomas is scheduled to be here in March, and as a family, we couldn't be more excited for her! (She and my husband are cousins. And, oh, the stories I've heard told on them from when they were younger! ... )

Her recent baby shower had a jungle theme with the colors of blue and green, so we couldn't help but want to create a banner for her. 


The entire shower was adorable! I'm not sure who made this cute cake, but I wish I could claim it! So sweet.


Jenny's friend Brittany did a great job planning the shower. So much detail, and so creative. And the kiddos had a great time, too! In the photo below, I caught my little girl, Avery, playing with "Toy Story" figurines while all the other kids were up and running around. She did plenty of running, too, and she had a blast!



Congratulations to Jenny and daddy-to-be John. We can't wait for Austin's arrival!

Thanks for looking!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment