Friday, August 24, 2012

{Happy Birthday Etsy Shop!} One Year Later


One year ago today, my sister Mikaelah and I took a big leap and opened our Banana Lala shop on Etsy. 

We have been so blessed to be able to create custom party decorations for those memorable moments in life. Weddings. Birthdays. Baby showers. Anniversaries. It is such an honor to create for these special celebrations.

It's still hard to believe that people want to purchase the items that we are creating. {Really! You want to buy our decorations!?} That was one of the things I kept thinking about when we took the leap a year ago. It was weird to think about how people outside of our close friends and family would want us to create something for them. 

One year and 170 Etsy sales later, we are loving every minute of our Banana Lala work and couldn't be more thankful. This business has allowed my sister and I to use our creativity to help others, and it has allowed me work as a stay-at-home mom to my little girl.

Thank you, everyone, for your support this past year! Being able to do this means the world to us!

Anna and Mikaelah

No comments:

Post a Comment