Monday, September 12, 2011

{Tissue Paper Door Sign} The Party is Here!

I'm going crazy over this new door sign.

First of all, I'm in love with the color combination. It's actually the same color combo as the bedroom I had as a teenager. (You're welcome, Mom and Dad, because that's all yours now! Kind of bright yes, so maybe not Dad's style. But still, this color combo rocks.)

Well, what do you think?


I think I'm also digging the new shape we're experimenting with. So long circle, hello square! (We'll still be happy to create circle door signs for those who like the look of that shape.)

 

The door sign is part of a birthday collection that also includes this banner, along with coordinating cupcake wrappers.



It's so bright and cheerful that it makes me want summer to stick around for just a tad bit longer. ...


Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment