Friday, April 15, 2011

Pretty Presents

I really enjoy scrapbooking, but I hardly have time for it anymore. But even though I'm not creating any pages to add to my books, I'm still using my mini cropping tool for so many things around the house. 

I used it last weekend to make present tags for two lovely ladies ... one was my soon-to-be sister-in-law and the other was for my 2-year-old niece =)


Loved this pink and black combo for Jewel's wedding shower. (Those colors also will be used in her wedding, along with others.)


What little girl doesn't like Tinkerbell and her fairy friends? (My little girl, Avery, just adores Tink.) This one was made for Miss Brylee, the birthday girl last weekend.

Scrapbook tools and stickers are great to have on hand for any type of crafty project. I used a heart hole-punch and some curling ribbon to attach the tags to the gift bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment