Sunday, April 3, 2011

So many ideas, so little time

Photography. Baking. Decorating. Scrapbooking. And just plain old being a mommy!

If I had time, I'd do it all.

If you're like me, you love to look through magazines ... just for fun. Real Simple is my absolute favorite. So chic and clever!

The problem is this: I flip though these magazines and mark the page with EVERY intention of going back and testing out the yummy recipe or oh-so-cute craft project. But I never get back to it.

Well, that's all about to change.

I'm a full-time mommy with a full-time job outside of the home. But now I'm making time for what I love to do. That means a lot of baking, LOTS of photos and EVEN MORE time with my little girl. She and my husband will be along for the ride. I hope you'll join us!


 Cupcakes were my most recent baking project:
Yellow cake with pink buttercream frosting. Yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment